Tate Modern presents a major retrospective of one of twentieth-century art's greats, Paul Klee. As part of Time Out's partnership with Tate Modern for this unique exhibition, we are giving you and a friend the chance to win a two-night break in Berlin, including flights courtesy of Germanwings. You’ll get an exclusive tour of the Bauhaus Archive, and will enjoy bed and breakfast at the stylish Cosmo Hotel in the heart of the Mitte district. Paul Klee is one of art's great creative innovators. Witty, inventive and magical, his exquisite paintings resist easy classification. More than 200 of them are featured in 'The EY Exhibition: Paul Klee', which our art team called a “stunning show” in their five-star review. Enter below for your chance to win this exclusive trip to experience the city at the heart of Klee’s Bauhaus influence. Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on January 31 2013.
You might also like
- Win a trip to Croatia and tickets to Fantastic Zagreb film festival
- Win an incredible five star shopping and dining trip in east London
- Terms and conditions to win dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Win a mini-break at Kent’s beautiful wildlife reserve
- Terms and conditions to win an overnight stay for two at the Conrad