Everyman Canary Wharf
- A pure adrenaline hit of a movie that takes place mostly in the lethal glare of daylight, Sam Mendes’s stunning, sorta-single-take ‘1917’ hits its greatest heights when darkness falls. A single British tommy dusts himself off from a glancing wou...Read more
- Transforming her voice into a husky boom, Charlize Theron (‘Mad Max: Fury Road’) continues to be the best thing in movies about irresponsible men. As ‘Bombshell’s subtly aggrieved Megyn Kelly – the Fox News anchor who largely turned the tide on ev...Read more
- The good news is that ‘Bad Boys for Life’ isn’t as obnoxiously vulgar as Michael Bay’s ‘Bad Boys II’. The bad news is that this third in the franchise, directed by Belgian filmmakers Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, doesn’t bring much that’s new to...Read more
- It’s valuable, I suppose, when a filmmaker ‘discovers’ the novels of Charles Dickens to be so much funnier, fresher and more modern than assumed. But is it churlish to wish that the discovery had been made by anyone but director Armando Iannucci? ...Read more
- ‘Never underestimate a droid,’ we hear several times in the new ‘Star Wars’ – and why would you? For the most part, droids are hard-headed, sturdy companions, opening doors at the last minute with a minimum of beepy fuss. Director JJ Abrams is lik...Read more
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...