With 12 screens on offer, it’s hard to hate on this wide-ranging cinema, which occupies the first floor of the O2 Centre on Finchley Road. Another boon: it’s absolutely surrounded by places to eat and drink before or after the film.
|Venue name:||Vue Finchley Road (O2 Centre)|
02 Centre, 255 Finchley Rd
|Transport:||Tube: Finchley Rd|
|Do you own this business?|
- Is there such a thing as a perfect film? One that knows what it wants to achieve and does it, flawlessly, artfully and intelligently? If so, then ‘Jaws’ is as good a candidate as any. Thirty-seven years on (and reissued in a new HD print), this ta...Read more
- Taking the old-fashioned highs of an MGM musical and pairing them with the deep lows of an addiction drama, ‘Rocketman’ is a turbo-charged rock fantasia that pushes hard against the boundaries of the medium as it zips through the first four decade...Read more
- It’s tough enough being an Uber driver without Hollywood deciding that it’s a job ripe with comedic potential. The mostly awful ‘Stuber’ takes as its premise the idea that mild-mannered Uber driver Stu (Kumail Nanjiani) will do anything to get a f...Read more
- We’re not above enjoying a Chucky movie, provided it doesn’t feel like it was made by a cranky, overtired child. The original 1988 ‘Child’s Play’ and its six sequels (that’s not a typo) never pretended to be art. Still, there was solidity, craft...Read more
- The most perfect movie that will ever be made about its subject, 'Apollo 11' takes the purest documentary idea imaginable – telling the story of the first journey to the moon and back using only the footage captured in the moment – and rides ...Read more
- There’s a lot that’s mind-bendingly corny about director Danny Boyle and writer Richard Curtis’s ‘Yesterday’, a peppy ‘what-if?’ musical comedy that imagines a world in which the Beatles never existed. Your ability to spend time in its big-hearted...Read more
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...