|Venue name:||Vue Islington|
|Do you own this business?|
- Is there such a thing as a perfect film? One that knows what it wants to achieve and does it, flawlessly, artfully and intelligently? If so, then ‘Jaws’ is as good a candidate as any. Thirty-seven years on (and reissued in a new HD print), this ta...Read more
- Taking the old-fashioned highs of an MGM musical and pairing them with the deep lows of an addiction drama, ‘Rocketman’ is a turbo-charged rock fantasia that pushes hard against the boundaries of the medium as it zips through the first four decade...Read more
- We’re not above enjoying a Chucky movie, provided it doesn’t feel like it was made by a cranky, overtired child. The original 1988 ‘Child’s Play’ and its six sequels (that’s not a typo) never pretended to be art. Still, there was solidity, craft...Read more
- There’s a lot that’s mind-bendingly corny about director Danny Boyle and writer Richard Curtis’s ‘Yesterday’, a peppy ‘what-if?’ musical comedy that imagines a world in which the Beatles never existed. Your ability to spend time in its big-hearted...Read more
- Review by Joshua Rothkopf Unusually for a horror director, Ari Aster knows the real world is awful enough. Life doles out plenty of pain. ‘Hereditary’, his 2018 feature debut and one of the scariest movies in a decade, basically went: My grief ov...Read more
Average User Rating
3 / 5
- 5 star:0
- 4 star:2
- 3 star:1
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:1
Just got home from the Time Out Card screening here this evening. At first it all feels a bit sterile . Its a cinema in a concrete shopping centre. However, I found the staff to be friendly and the screening room to really comfortable. I resisted the concessions and grabbed a bite at ITSU after the film. Great value. Rounded off an excellent evening. I would not hesitate to return or to recommend this cinema.
I came in a perfect mood ready to watch a good movie and the black lady working behind the counter had such a attitude it just ruined everything so I went to find the manager and he could care less! Been coming here for years sadly I don't want to come anymore with this kind of customer service.
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...