Vue Shepherd's Bush
Time Out says
A branch of the popular multiplex chain, this 12-screen cinema is the place to catch the latest big-release blockbusters.
West 12 Shopping & Leisure Centre
Shepherd's Bush Green
|Do you own this business?|
- A harbinger of the slasher cycle kick-started by ‘Halloween’ four years later, Bob Clark’s 1974 ‘Black Christmas’ coined most of the familiar conventions. This twisted remake retains the original’s Yuletide setting and basic set-up – housebound so...Read more
- Invented by men as pure escapism, the original ‘Charlie’s Angels’ TV show had sexism baked into its concept: three gorgeous female private investigators, each with her own hair color. That’s it. Correcting this pitch – whatever that might entail –...Read more
- You don’t go to Roland Emmerich for subtlety. The director behind such shuddering behemoths as ‘Independence Day’, ‘2012’ and ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ is most comfortable with explosions – he mainly exists to make Michael Bay seem slightly more in...Read more
- If Helen Fielding reworked ‘A Christmas Carol’ subbing in Bridget Jones for Ebenezer Scrooge, it might look a little like this good-natured but lightweight romcom about a struggling twentysomething finding salvation in a handsome stranger. If you ...Read more
- The Grinch is back, free of the grip of Jim Carrey, voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch and, in Grinch terms, a bit less grinchy (ungrinchy?) than you might expect. Unlike the 2000 live-action Carrey movie, this new spin on the Dr. Seuss tale is comput...Read more
- A good twist ending should feel like a jigsaw puzzle deftly assembled from pieces that have been in front of you all along. The ending of ‘The Good Liar’ takes a different approach: namely, lobbing fistfuls of random pieces at you then beating you...Read more
- Jonathan Lethem’s 1999 crime novel is a juicy mystery set in Brooklyn’s mobbed-up ’80s and ’90s. Loaded with violently funny coming-of-age stories, the book should make for a stellar ‘Goodfellas’-like adaptation – and still might, since Edward Nor...Read more
- Director Rian Johnson has an oxygen problem. He sometimes leaves too little air in his highly lacquered, dialogue-heavy film contraptions for his characters to breathe. (This puts him in excellent company with the Coen brothers and Quentin Taranti...Read more
Snap up exclusive discounts in London
Time Out's handpicked deals — hurry, they won't be around for long...