After a fun day at the festival you'll end the day in style with a mouth-watering six-course tasting menu dinner with wine pairing for two at Les Trois Garçons, a fine dining restaurant in Shoreditch. The glamorous destination with incredible decor serves delicious French cuisine with a memorable New World twist.
To win this fantastic coffee-lover's prize simply answer the question below. Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on April 18 2013.
This Tooley Street spot has been going for more than 30 years. Much of its longevity stems from take aways served to local workers - you can get anything from breakfast sandwiches and full English breakfast boxes to wraps, soups, salads and deli counter dishes. The roast sandwiches prove a real draw - think chorizo and pequillo in a ciabatta, featuring produce from Brindisa.
Venue says: “We have a wide selection of salads that you can mix and match, all made in-house freshly each day with healthy ingredients.”
You might also like
- Win a luxury night out to see 'The Hothouse'
- Win a meal at one of 20 restaurants with Taste of London
- Terms and conditions: Eduardo Paolozzi private view at Whitechapel Gallery
- Foodies Festival, Clapham Common Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway: 1,000 free chocolate and vanilla brownies from Konditor & Cook