1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Competitions, Time Out, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring to: Competitions, Time Out, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
13. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
14. Time Out reserves the right to refuse tickets to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
15. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
16. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
1. 25 winners will receive one pair of VIP tickets each for Time Out presents Rising Stars at The Jazz Café, Camden on Tuesday October 14 2014. Tickets include entry to the event plus food and drink.
2. The competition will close at 11.45pm on Tuesday October 7 2014.
3. By attending the event, winners consent to any photos taken of them on the night being used in a photo gallery on timeout.com
1. No purchase necessary.