'Fanny and Alexander' at The Old Vic
What is it?
The stage version of Ingmar Bergman’s ‘Fanny & Alexander’ – exclusively discounted for Time Out readers.
Legendary filmmaker Ingmar Bergman’s 1982 masterpiece ‘Fanny & Alexander’ has been adapted for the stage by the Bafta-winning writer Stephen Beresford, and stars Penelope Wilton (‘Downton Abbey’).
Tells the tale of Fanny and Alexander Ekdahl, two children from a theatrical family in early-twentieth-century Sweden. After their father unexpectedly dies, the two siblings find their lives forever changed after their mother remarries to the cold, tyrannical local bishop and family bonds are put to the test.
Standard prices for this warm, humourous play are £21 to £55, but with us, they’re all a flat £15 each. Don’t miss this timeless saga of love, passion, repression and freedom.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Fanny and Alexander' at The Old Vic.
- Please note this offer is not included in the Mother's Day promotion.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- What is it?