Gigs at XOYO
- Five feel-good gigs, one of London’s coolest music venues and some unbeatable prices. Think of this as our XOXO to you.
- XOYO loves nothing more than a great party, so we’ve teamed up with the vibey venue to bring you gigs from a range of artists you're going to love.
- See soul diva Jocelyn Brown, beloved funk group Heatwave, plus catch The Transatlantic Trio performing Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Rumours’ and more, all from as little as £6.50 a pop. It's a steal!
Do you know what? It's easy to forget or take it for granted but London has an incredible live music scene. The city is brimming with little pockets of live gigs spanning everything from funk and soul to rock ‘n’ roll. There’s nothing better than the buzzy crowds, the thump of the bass drum, the chance to hear from hot new talent.
Jump into this vibrant scene ears first with tickets to five top gigs that just so happen to come with some pretty tasty savings. Taking place over the next few months, and all at one of our very favourite venues - XOYO - we see little reason not to get involved. So cop yourself a ticket and get excited for a wicked night out. Prices start at just £6.50 so check 'em out!
Transatlantic Trio play Fleetwood Mac’s ‘Rumours
To mark the 40th anniversary of the multi-million selling, iconic ‘Rumours’, three classically trained opera singers will perform the 1977 classic in its entirety backed by a string quartet. Recorded at the height of the band’s golden age, the album went on to provoke a whole era of hedonism and anthemic rock music.
The indisputable queen of soul and R&B takes to the mic for what promises to be a very special evening indeed. Sharing her love of jazz and gospel as well as her much-loved dance classics and undoubtable penchant for a good time, the star’s electric voice is sure to get you wiggling.
One of the most beloved groups of the jazz-funk era, Heatwave are bringing their funk finesse to XOYO for a night that will fulfil all your musical needs. Take a step back in time to the ‘70s and lose your inhibitions!
Kansas Smitty’s House Band
Gaining much repute on the London jazz scene, including two sell-out shows at Ronnie Scott’s, a debut album and the opening of their own bar venue in East London, these guys are certainly on the up, so don’t miss this chance to soak up their swing and blues goodness for less.
Transatlantic Ensemble play Paul Simon’s Greatest Hits
Who better to play tribute to Simon than ten-piece outfit The Transatlantic Ensemble, complete with three opera singers and backed by a string quartet. Lifelong fans of Paul Simon, the Ensemble will present a unique reimagining of some of the most iconic music of all time.
Need to know
- This voucher's valid for one ticket to a gig at XOYO
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Over 18s Only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers