'Horror' at the Peacock Theatre
- Horror is a much celebrated but not often explored genre in theatre, so when a truly terrifying, critically-acclaimed show comes to town, you should probably go and see it.
- Haunted by the memories of her unusually cruel parents and her strange sister, a young woman returns to the place she grew up - now an abandoned mansion - to face her past and some terrible truths.
- For a strictly limited time, Jakop Ahlbom's imaginative homage to the horror movie genre will be gracing the Peacock Theatre stage and you can see it for just £20.
If you're really familiar with the edge of your seat and a fan of watching films through latticed fingers, Jakop Ahlbom's ingeniously gruesome, genuinely scary and very funny show 'Horror' is the one for you. Referencing classic and modern horror films, 'Horror' is a spine-tingling, shudder-inducing show packed with gore, fear, mystery, laughs and logic-defying illusions.
Set in an old, crumbling, abandoned mansion, three friends decide to spend the night in the spooky building. Before long, the house's dark past and the supernatural forces the dwell within haunt the friends and makes one of them face her horrific past.
See this incredible show that received a mass of four and five-star reviews while at the International Mime Festival for just £20.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Horror' at the Peacock Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office, not Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Under 14s will not be admitted.
- Run time is 1 hour 20 minutes with no interval.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.