'King Kong (A Comedy)' at The Vaults
- Beauty may well have killed the beast, but if you want to slay a killer offer you know Time Out are the people to talk to. We've done just that with tickets to the wildly good comedy version of 'King Kong (A Comedy)' at The Vaults in Waterloo.
- From July 1-16, you can see this lo-fi version of the classic monster romp, as written by 'Potted Potter' co-creator Daniel Clarkson, in all its hilarious glory.
- Not only that, all tickets are 20% off. That price is more awe-inspiring than the great ape himself!
King Kong has been a staple of modern culture for decades, with each new appearance more gargantuan than the last. But this time around, things are going to be a little different.
Writer Daniel Clarkson (co-creator of worldwide hit 'Potted Potter') returns with 'King Kong (A Comedy)', a brand new approach to the classic story. Directed by Owen Lewis, these two guys have three Olivier Award nominations between them, so you know this is almost as hot property as the eighth wonder of the world himself. Here's hoping they've ordered enough bananas!
Get front row seats with cabaret tables for £28 a pop, or opt for general seats for just £20 - that's 20% off all tickets!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘King Kong (A Comedy)’ at The Vaults.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Running time: approx 80 mins.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.