Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill
- After much anticipation, Broadway mega-star and six-time Tony Award winner Audra McDonald will be making her West End debut this month.
- See the sensational actor play tragic legend Billie Holiday in this moving and poignant show that depicts one of Holiday's final performance in a smokey jazz bar in Philadelphia, reflecting on the loves and struggles of her too-short career.
- This glorious show received four stars from Time Out New York and you can get your tickets from just £12.50 with no booking fee.
Billie Holiday was one of the most iconic jazz singers ever to have lived. The legendary musician was famed not only for her incredible, unique voice but her troubled, turbulent personal life, too. 'Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill' will invite audiences to relive one of Holiday's final performances. In 1959 in an intimate jazz bar in Philly, the singer put on a show that everyone present would remember for the rest of their lives. Through her incredible vocals and moving songs, Holiday tells the audience of her loves and loses.
See Audra McDonald take on the role of a lifetime when she makes her West End debut in this moving show. Bringing the pain and broken realness of Billie Holiday to life, this is going to be a shattering piece of theatre any music lover should invest their time in. Get your tickets now and pay no booking fee.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill' at Wyndham's Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Band D tickets may have a restricted view.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.