'Lady Windermere's Fan' at Vaudeville Theatre
What is it?
Oscar’s Wilde’s celebrated comedy of manners – exclusively discounted for Time Out’s readers.
Any time you’re watching a TV sitcom that’s making you laugh, you’ve got Oscar Wilde to thank. The brilliantly eloquent, brilliantly scathing playwright’s comedies of manners set the blueprint of so much to come. It’s appropriate, then, that a roster of top telly talent is involved in this production of Wilde’s classic, ‘Lady Windermere’s Fan.’
Jennifer Saunders (‘Absolutely Fabulous’, ‘French and Saunders’) stars as the Duchess of Berwick, a loose-tongued lady who plants a rather regrettable idea in the younger Lady Windermere’s (Grace Molony) head: that her husband Lord Windermere (Kevin Bishop) is having an affair. So plays out this wonderfully caustic tale of tittle-tattle, lies and intrigue, and a note-perfect satire of nineteenth-century high society.
The excellent Kathy Burke is on directing duties in this production at the Vaudeville Theatre. And thanks to this exclusive offer, you can save up to 54 percent – our tickets start at just £25.
Need to know
- This is valid for one ticket to 'Lady Windermere's Fan' at Vaudeville Theatre.
- Please note this offer is not included in the Mother's Day promotion.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- What is it?