'Nice Fish' at the Harold Pinter Theatre
- See the Oscar, BAFTA, Olivier and Tony-award winning actor, Mark Rylance, star in 'Nice Fish' - an oddball, surreal comedy that he co-wrote with poet Louis Jenkins.
- About two middle-aged Midwesterners on an ice-fishing trip at the end of fishing season, the pair bond while angling for something, a pure need that can swallow them whole.
- We're not fishing for compliments but we've managed to net you up to 49% off selected performances from now until December 31. That means you can hook your tickets for as little as £15.
Mark Rylance is often touted to be the best living stage actor in the world. And with a barrage of awards, a list of stage performances longer than your leg and Steven Spielberg knocking on his door every five minutes, it's pretty safe to say that he's a national treasure. With those credentials, it's no surprise his new play, 'Nice Fish', has received a flurry of rave reviews. Co-written with poet Louis Jenkins and starring Rylance himself along with the original New York cast, this is an absolute must-see before it swims out of the West End.
On an ice fishing expedition where the ordinary and extraordinary collide, two old friends are out on the ice and they are angling for something big, something down there that is pure need, something that, had it the wherewithal, would swallow them whole.
Told using Jenkins's signature prose poetry, this is a remarkable, original show was awarded four stars by our theatre editor, and Rylance's performance was called 'utterly magnificent'. See this sensational play for as little as £15.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Nice Fish' at the Harold Pinter Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your voucher is only valid for the selected performance.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note that performances from December 7 - 20 will have no booking fee. Performances from December 21 - 31 will have a discount and no booking fee.
- The noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.