'Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour'
- This adaptation of Alan Warner's 1998 novel 'The Sopranos' (by 'Billy Elliot' writer Lee Hall) premiered at Edinburgh in 2015. After a sell-out run and a transfer to the National Theatre, 'Our Ladies' is back at The Duke Of York's for what's sure to be another whirlwind stretch.
- Time Out gave 'Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour' four stars, calling it 'a musical mic-drop with moments of real tenderness', as well as describing the young performers as 'a tremendous ensemble.'
- An energetic play, full of raucous teenagers and heavenly singing that will leave you wanting to revisit your Sambuca-shot days, and all for just £20? It's a no-brainer.
Watch as six buzzy, mouthy Scottish teenagers hit a small town with a vengeance, all while sacking off the responsibility of representing their convent school at a choir competition. Join them for an afternoon of getting monumentally trashed, eating as much McDonald’s as humanly possible, and finding the Holy Grail – hot guys that want to do more than just hold hands.
Shot through with outbursts of song, including ‘Mr Blue Sky' by ELO, you'll find it hard not to sing along while sat in the audience. Featuring harangued barmen, pervy psychos and messy drug-heads, this is one hell of a coming of age rite, so, get your hands on some tickets and join the party!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour’ at the Duke of York’s Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.