‘The Girls’ at the Phoenix Theatre
- From the mind of Gary Barlow and original screenwriter Tim Firth, ‘The Girls’, adapted from the hit film ‘Calendar Girls’, comes to the Phoenix Theatre.
- The classic story of a WI group that become national heroes after they create a calendar to raise money for a local hospital after a tragic loss to one of the members, will tug at your heartstrings.
- Set to a score of amazing songs, with laugh-out-loud moments and a bit of cheeky fun, this is a brilliant show for anyone who has a heart.
- Plus, when you can get tickets for just £15, you’d be barmy to miss this one.
Based on the 2003 hit British film ‘Calendar Girls’, Gary Barlow’s musical has hit the West End at London’s Phoenix Theatre. Composed by the Take That star and featuring lyrics and a book by the film’s original screenwriter Tim Firth, ‘The Girls’ does more than justice to this hilarious, heart-warming tale.
A story of a Women’s Institute group who make a risqué calendar to raise funds for a hospital, ‘The Girls’ is true-life tale of a group of ordinary ladies who came together to achieve something astounding. With old fashioned WI traditions and each woman's own demons, this dynamic story is about a lot more than just getting your kit off. Following their triumphant story and the difficulties faced, this uplifting tale is bound to capture the hearts of London audiences.
Even more uplifting is the price of tickets, which is only £15 when you buy on Time Out.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘The Girls’ at the Phoenix Theatre on your selected date.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Percentage based on highest possible saving. Tickets have a value of between £40-£45.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.