The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?
- With a title like that and tickets from just £15 with no booking fee, do we really need to tell you more?
- Well, while we're here, we might as well. This is a rare opportunity to see Edward Albee's Tony Award-winning masterpiece 'The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?' in the West End.
- Starring 'Homeland's Damian Lewis and 'Undercover's Sophie Okonedo, this darkly comic show about a man who has it all and risks throwing it away for an improbable love affair is an explosive theatrical experience and you have a very limited time left to see it.
For as little as £15, you can see Ian Rickson's production of the late, great Edward Albee's 'The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket. With an all-star cast including Emmy Award-winner Damian Lewis, Tony Award-winner Sophie Okonedo, Jason Hughes and Archie Madekwe, this theatrical masterpiece is an absolute must-see.
The winner of the 2002 Tony Award for Best Play, 'The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?' recounts the story of Martin, a middle-aged architect who seems to have it all but throws his perfect life away when he falls for the most unlikely of love interests. With his loving wife Stevie and son Billy struggling to understand the betrayal and improbable love affair, is there any way Martin can find redemption?
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Edward Albee's 'The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?' at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Your ticket is only valid on the selected performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tickets purchased in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please note that Band D tickets will be placed in the gallery.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.