The View from The Shard Silent Disco
- Sad that you didn't manage to get tickets to one of our silent discos at The View from The Shard? Well, turn that frown upside down because due to popular demand, we've added a whole lot of new dates!
- You can dance at the top of the world - well, the highest man-made point in Western Europe at least - at one of our exclusive parties for just £37.50.
- Party while you gaze over London and lose yourself to the music of your choice as three DJs put on independent sets meaning you can listen to Katy Perry while your date dances to Drum and Bass.
Do you suffer from FOMO? Then why haven't you been to one of our silent discos at The View from The Shard? We're not ones to brag but they're a pretty big deal. So big in fact, they were nominated for an award! No wonder thousands of people have attended them over the past two years. Taking place on Saturdays throughout the rest of the year, you'll have plenty of opportunity to try out one of these must-attend parties before the year is through.
Join us at the top of the world famous building where three DJs will play the very best in pop, rock and party favourites all through your personal headphones meaning you can listen to your favourite tunes while your friends listen to theirs. And if you get a bit tired and just want a chat, just remove your headphones and the hall will be silent - you know, except for the toe-tapping and singing. And all you have to do to experience all of that is buy your silent disco ticket.
Need to know
- Valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The View from the Shard.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout. Your voucher is only valid for the date selected.
- Events on Saturdays run from 10pm - 2am. No entry past 1am.
- Members of Time Out Black cannot use their 10% discount on this event
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Over 18s only.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. Reasons for this may include any sign of intoxication or any threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff.
- The venue will not tolerate any misconduct - including threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff - and will promptly escort you off the premises.
- Due to London’s unpredictable weather the venue cannot guarantee uninterrupted views.
- The View from The Shard is a no smoking venue.
- There is a cloakroom at this venue but please note bags or luggage will not be accepted.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.