Time Out Loves... at Rooftop Film Club
- It's no secret that Time Out loves films both old and new, and to declare that devotion to a few of its particular favourites, our film editors have picked some of their top picks to be shown at Rooftop Film Club.
- Make your way to Peckham's Bussey Building or Stratford's Roof East where we'll be hosting a series of al fresco cinema-watching for your viewing pleasure. Choose one of the brilliant movies including this year's Oscar-winner 'Moonlight' and absolute classic 'Casablanca', and soak up the long summer nights while you're at it.
- Tickets start at just £15 and are only available through Time Out, so go on, experience some of the best films ever made in the open air.
- And if you're feeling the love, why not get a Rooftop Love Seat where you and that special someone can pay just £25 per person will get you a free drink and unlimited popcorn.
We bet you're sitting at your desk looking out the window wishing you could feel that fresh breeze on your face. So, why do you keep locking yourself inside to watch films? Now, we're not telling you to get a heavy duty extension cable to move your TV and sofa outside. We're merely suggesting you escape the norm and head out into the outside world and see a film on the big screen with Time Out and Rooftop Film Club.
Our prestigious film buffs have put their heads together and come up with the films they love from recent years to give you, dear reader, the opportunity to see one of them (or more) out in the open at Peckham's Bussey Building or Stratford's Roof East from as little as £15 per screening. See one of these brilliant films exclusively available through us and experience cinematic genius on the highest level... well, on a rooftop at least.
'Pride' - Sunday May 14 at the Bussey Building
'Moonlight' - Sunday May 14 at Stratford Roof East
'The Kids are All Right' - Sunday May 21 at Stratford Roof East
'Philadelphia' - Sunday May 28 at Bussey Building
'The Apartment' - Sunday June 11 at the Bussey Building
'In the Mood for Love' - Sunday June 11 at Straford Roof East
'Casablanca' - Sunday June 18 at Bussey Building
'Harold and Maude' - Sunday June 18 at Stratford Roof East
Need to know
- Valid for one ticket to Time Out Loves at Rooftop Film Club at the Bussey Building or Roof East.
- Please select your preferred screening at checkout. Please note that your voucher is only valid for your selected screening.
- Please note that blankets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please have your e-ticket ready for arrival.
- Rooftop love seat can only be used by groups of two as it is a double deck chair. Free drink will be a prosecco, beer or a soft drink.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over.
- Times: doors open from 6pm, with your film starting around sunset. You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your screening time.
- Drinks and food are available to purchase on the rooftop, where all major card payments are accepted.
- Bussey Building: London Borough of Southwark, SE15 4ST.
- Roof East: Stratford Multistorey Car Park, London, E15 1XE
- Time Out Black members will not receive a 10% discount on these tickets.
- Transaction is powered by YPlan.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.