Eduardo Paolozzi at The Whitechapel Gallery
- A titan of Pop Art and a huge influence of the twentieth century, Eduardo Paolozzi is considered the godfather of Pop Art. You can see the retrospective of his work at The Whitechapel Gallery for a limited time this spring.
- You’re never going to find another collection like this. There will be over 250 pieces of Paolozzi’s work all in one place. From collages to sculptures, his 50 years of creation will be on display meaning you'll see everything from his post-war bronzes to his textiles.
- Grab two tickets for the price of one and open yours and a friend’s eyes to this virtuoso’s incredible body of work for just £11.95. But be quick as this incredible exhibition closes on May 14.
Eduardo Paolozzi is often lauded as one of the most innovative and irreverent creatives of the twentieth century. With five decades of creation, he is considered to be the ‘godfather of Pop Art’ and has influenced many artists that have followed in his footsteps. His collages, sculptures, and prints challenged artistic convention from the 1950s through to the Swinging Sixties and advent of ‘Cool Britannia’ in the 1990s - and you can see it all for less than £6 each.
The Whitechapel Gallery have curated a major Eduardo Paolozzi retrospective, spanning five decades of his labour and featuring over 250 works. From his post-War bronzes, revolutionary screen prints and collages to his bold textiles and fashion designs, this is a deep dive into the work of a master of art and culture. See Paolozzi's extraordinary body of work anytime between from now until May 14 and get two tickets for the price of one, exclusively with Time Out.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to Eduardo Paolozzi at The Whitechapel Gallery.
- Opening times: 11am-6pm (until 9pm Thursdays). Closed on Mondays.
- Voucher is valid until May 14 2017.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Please note that the voucher can only be redeemed in one trip and both participants must enter together.
- Customers who purchase through Time Out will be admitted to the exhibition in the next available timeslot, there may be a short wait upon arrival.
- We recommend visitors allow 1 hour 30 minutes to view the exhibition
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Image credit: © Trustees of the Paolozzi Foundation, licensed by DACS.