Graduate Fashion Week
- Get your ticket to Graduate Fashion Week 2017 at the Old Truman Brewery - the biggest expo of BA fashion the world over.
- Bringing together work from over 60 of the most influential and inspiring fashion universities, this annual event has a packed schedule off 22 catwalk shows, as well as exhibitions, talks, workshops and much more.
- We've got tickets to the first day of the show on Sunday June 4 at a haute couture price you won't get anywhere else: just £9. That's 37% off the price, people!
Graduate Fashion Week has launched the careers of some of the most successful designers of our time including Christopher Bailey MBE (who was the winner of the first ever Graduate Fashion Week Gold Award back in 1991), Stella McCartney, Giles Deacon, Matthew Williamson and Julien Macdonald. Now you can see the next generation of designers without the hefty price tag this June.
Representing the future of creative design talent, you'll not only get to see work from thousands of the best graduates, but also attend talks and workshops from leading professionals, see exhibition stands showcasing the freshest talent in fashion illustration, photography, design, and communications, and take in a catwalk show to see the clothes in all their glory.
Hit up the first day of the week on Sunday June 4 for just £9 a ticket when you buy with Time Out. Plus, this ticket not only gets you into the exhibition but also guarantees access to a catwalk if you get there 15 minutes prior.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the Graduate Fashion Week 2017 on Sunday June 4 2017. Customers will have access to a catwalk show, but will need to arrive 15 minutes before a show to guarantee access. If not they will have to return for the next show.
- Please print your voucher and present it when you order.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cancelled, exchanged or refunded.