‘Reflections: Van Eyck and the Pre-Raphaelites’ at the National Gallery
What is it?
Two-for-one entry to the National Gallery’s ‘Reflections’ exhibition – exclusively for Time Out readers.
A Renaissance giant is paired with a group of Victorian pioneers, in this exhibition at the National Gallery.
Jan van Eyck’s ‘Arnolfini Portrait’ is one of the gallery’s most famous works. It features what has to be the most famous convex mirror in all of art history, in which the witnesses to a marriage are all described in immaculate, faultless detail. Four centuries later, when van Eyck’s masterpiece was acquired by the NG, a group of young artists took inspiration from it, and went on to found a radical brotherhood: the Pre-Raphaelites.
Prepare to be thrown in to their world of fantasy and mythology: one filled with Arthurian legends, cursed heroines and muses dressing in flowing robes. Our exclusive offer gets you two-for-one entry to the show: tickets are just £12 for two people at the weekend, and £10 for two people during the week. Get booking, and don’t miss this rich and fascinating exhibition.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Reflections' at the National Gallery.
- Please select your preferred option at checkout.
- Please note your voucher is only valid for the selected option.
- To redeem your tickets, exchange your voucher at the exhibition ticket desk via the main entrance.
- William Holman Hunt, Il Dolce Far Niente (detail), 1859–75 Private collection © Photo courtesy of the owner.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- What is it?