Dim Sum Cookery Course
- Going out for good quality dim sum in London is a real treat. Don’t just munch away aimlessly at the Asian delights, learn how to make them from the comfort of your own home with this excellent course.
- Learn the delicate art of making the pockets of deliciousness from scratch and impress all your friends with your new-found talents the next time they come over for dinner.
- And cooking is no fun unless you get to enjoy your culinary creations, so obvs you can get stuck in afterward.
- At just £35 for one person or £68 for two, you’ll be saving up to 66% when you buy through Time Out. Get your aprons out!
What’s not to love about dim sum? It simultaneously manages to be flavourful, fresh, delicate and lovely to behold, making it one of the most raved-about foods there is out there. Someone who possesses the sheer skill and talent needed to create the bite-size morsels must be pretty bloody awesome, right? Well, guess what, that someone could be you! We’re offering you lot the chance to get your hands doughy, and get in the know(y) about these oh-so-lovely Asian goodies.
Whether you're a cooking pro, a complete newbie or just a bit clumsy and need some hints and tips to prevent dough tears, this three-hour class will teach you everything you need to know about making great dumplings. During the class, you'll learn how to make Har Gow (prawn dumplings), Chiu Chow Fun Gwor (Chiu Chow steamed dumplings) and Sui Mai (open top steamed pork dumplings) meaning you'll learn how to use different types of dough, three different techniques to stuff, fold and seal your parcels and three different fillings.
As well as being able to enjoy your dim sum once it’s finished, you’ll get Chinese tea to sip on throughout, a recipe booklet sent to you via email and a pair of chopsticks to take home with you.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one dim sum making course at London School Cookery for one or two people.
- Valid until August 30 2017.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Booking is essential. To book, http://www.londoncookeryschool.co.uk/book-a-class.html and follow the instructions.
- One voucher per person or for two. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Please note if you book a class and do not show your voucher will be considered used.
- As part of the course, you will receive Chinese tea and a recipe booklet sent to you afterwards via e-mail with all recipes covered within the class.
- After the class you can enjoy lunch/dinner of your own Dim Sum creations.
- All ingredients and equipment will be provided on the day. If you have a favourite apron please feel free to bring this. You will also receive a pair of chopsticks to take home with you.
- Vegetarians and children are welcome and catered for however, children must be accompanied by a supervising, paying adult.
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability.
- A 48-hour cancellation or re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture if this is not adhered to.
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, extended or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer