Green Man presents Courtyard Beer Festival
- Rich in warm, witty, Welsh hospitality, Green Man Festival is bringing its folk-inflected, beer-happy vibes to London for a bank holiday weekend of drinks, food and live music.
- Head to The Courtyard at King’s Cross for hundreds of craft tipples, a bunch of great bands sure to get you on your feet and a chilled out vibe perfect for those looking for a fun night out with mates.
- Setting up shop from May 26-29, you can get your tickets for as little as £6.60 - a night out that’s sure to turn anyone green with envy.
Set in the environs of the bountiful mountains, forests, and lakes of the Brecon Beacons, Green Man is a magical festival. But if you don’t have a chance to get out into the wilderness, don’t fret: Green Man is bringing a taste of its vibe to Courtyard at King’s Cross for all you lucky Londoners to revel in over the May Bank Holiday.
From Friday 26 until Monday 29 May, Green Man presents Courtyard Beer Festival will be bringing you its fave beers and ciders from The Brecon Beacons and beyond, plus a whole lot of Green Man-inspired music, with bands like Dutch Uncles and DJs including Radio 1’s Huw Stephens, and a ton of Welsh street food served up by some absolutely class independent vendors. Plus, there'll be a Welsh Twmpath. Sort of like a ceilidh… dancing, a traditional dance, basically.
Eclectic and exciting, this is an opportunity to dance, drink, be merry and forget all about the city around you. Buy your tickets for as little as £6.60 and chill out, because you’re in for a real treat.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Green Man presents Courtyard Beer Festival.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- Festival runs from 5pm-11pm on Friday and 12pm-11pm on all other days.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.