Football Stadium Helicopter Tour
- Take to the skies and discover your fave footy team’s stadium from thousands of feet up with this fantastically exciting helicopter flight.
- You’ll meet your pilot at your chosen destination, who’ll talk you through a few important safety points before you hit the skies. From here on out, it’s a thrilling 30 mile round trip to your stadium, passing iconic landmarks on the way.
- This would make an incredible gift for someone very special – a truly breath-taking day out they'll never forget! Plus you'll get 54% off!
Calling all high-flying adventurers! It's time for the ride of your life in your very own piloted chopper with a 30-mile-long helicopter experience which encompasses a tour of a football stadium of your choice.
Taking off from a destination chosen by you, you'll enjoy a ride like no other, with a perfect view of one of 18 football stadiums, you'll be able to experience a birds eye view of the homes of some of the biggest teams in the world. From Old Trafford to Anfield, there’s a flight to excite fans across the country. And it’s not just the views of the stadium that’ll be mind-blowing, your pilot will point out other incredible sites en route! This is one incredible offer truly not to be missed.
The Helicopter flights will take in one of the following:
- Queen Elizabeths Park, Home of West Ham (from North Weald)
- Etihad and Old Trafford Stadium (from Manchester)
- Goodison Park and Anfield Stadiums (from Liverpool)
- St James Park, Home of The Magpies from Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Celtic Park, Ibrox and Hampdon Park Stadiums (from Glasgow)
- Stadium of Light, Home of Sunderland A.F.C (from Durham)
- KCOM Stadium, Home of Hull City A.F.C (from York)
- Ricoh Arena, Home of Coventry City (from Coventry)
- Molineux Stadium, Home of the Wolverhampton Wanderers (from Wolverhampton)
- St Mary's and Fratton Park Stadiums (from Portsmouth)
- Cardiff City and Millennium Stadiums (from Newport)
- Madejski Stadium, Home of Reading F.C (from White Waltham)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a Football Stadium Helicopter Tour.
- Your voucher will arrive by post, please allow up to 15 days for it to arrive.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult).
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in.
- Maximum weight: 18 stone.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant.
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date. Please note vouchers cannot be extended.
- Flights take place on selected weekends from April to October.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 25 to 35 minutes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.