Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Unleash your inner nosey parker and have a snoop around over 230 of London’s hidden green spaces all over the city with your ticket to Open Garden Squares Weekend.
- Churches, schools, allotments, squares, even 10 Downing Street (entry via public ballot only) - London’s outdoor spaces come in all shapes and sizes, and on the weekend of June 17-18 you’ll get to explore them all.
- Wandering around all these secret gardens on your own wouldn’t be much fun though, so grab your G.I.C (Gardener in Crime) and get 2-for-1 tickets with Time Out.
With over 35,000 acres of public parks, London is the greenest major city in Europe. But besides the roaming heaths of Hampstead and the deer parks of Richmond, there are a lot more hidden botanical spaces in London.
On June 17-18, Open Garden Squares Weekend will unlock the secrets of London’s historic gardens, rooftop hideaways, community allotments and all sorts of other clandestine green spaces, and uncover just how verdant the capital is.
Opening the door to 230 private or little-known gardens across 27 London boroughs – including some real gems like 10 Downing Street’s garden – your ticket to this very special weekend is a key to a side of the city not often seen by the outside world. And it’s yours to enjoy for 50% off when you buy your tickets through Time Out’s 2-for-1 offer.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for 2-for-1 tickets to Open Garden Squares Weekend.
- Tickets were £13 each, now just £13 for two.
- Find details on participating gardens, a map of the gardens across London and more information at: http://www.opensquares.org
- Please note your voucher is not your ticket. You can collect your tickets and weekend guidebook strictly on presentation of your voucher, from City Information Centre in St Paul's from Monday May 8 https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/things-to-do/visit-the-city/visitor-info/Pages/default.aspx
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.