Tall Ships Festival 2017 - Royal Greenwich
- Experience the majestic Thames like never before, aboard a Tall Ship in this year's Sail Greenwich festival, the most perfect place to soak up the glorious sights and sounds of the city.
- Sail through the Thames Barrier towards The O2 Arena taking in the magnificent views of the Old Royal Naval College, the Cutty Sark, Canary Wharf on a unique cruise this April.
- Tickets to this exceptional aquatic experience start at just £44.90, and there are options for dining and fireworks on top, to make it a truly first-class experience.
For five days this April, the Tall Ships will be back in London for your viewing and cruising pleasure. Falling over the Easter weekend, and with ticket options available for all ages, it’s the perfect family day out and a great chance to be a part of the action. Don't just look on from the river banks, whether you opt for the standard, fireworks, VIP option or the parade of sail, one of these magnificent cruises will take you from the Greenwich Heritage Centre and the Woolwich Royal Arsenal Pier past the lovely sights on the banks of the Thames in Royal Greenwich, including the commercial heartland of Canary Wharf.
Tall-masted sailing ships will grace the east end of the Thames with their presence during this river festival, so it's well worth a visit. Add in the chance to look over the loftily masted vessels from aboard as you sail down the river and you've got yourself one heck of an experience. Book your tickets now from £44.90.
Thames Tall Ship Cruise
Step aboard one of the Tall Ships at Royal (Woolwich) Arsenal Pier, Woolwich for a two-hour voyage through the Thames Barrier, past the O2 Arena, Emirates Air-Line, Canary Wharf, Queens House and The Royal Observatory. You'll even pass from the eastern hemisphere into the western, crossing the Meridian Line (which in evenings is marked by a laser). After passing the Old Naval College and recently re-opened Cutty Sark, the ship will return to Royal Arsenal.
Thames Tall Ship Cruise + Fireworks
The sailing route of this cruise is the same as the regular cruise, but includes a fabulous display of pyrotechnics. Watch the Fireworks on the river from a unique vantage point on board and end your cruise with a bang.
VIP Thames Tall Ship Cruise + Tower Bridge + Fireworks
Push the boat out Tall Ship style by embarking on this all-evening river cruise that promises glitz and glamour. Start with a welcome drink before a delicious buffet dinner served by the crew, in addition to various savoury snacks. At the end of the evening, you'll be privy to a special fireworks display that promises a memorable end to an exquisite evening.
VIP Parade of Sail
Apart from being part of the Parade, cruising on the Thames aboard one of the Tall Ships will bless you with stunning views of the sights of London. During the cruise you will pass by at a close distance the 35-40 Tall Ships that will participate in the Parade of Sail. A spectacular experience, the highlight of the event.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a Thames Tall Ship Cruise for one person.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated type, date and time.
- If you purchase an Over 65/Student or Under 15 ticket must take proof of age/student status on collection. If you do not, you will be asked to pay the difference in price of an adult ticket.
- Please check in before the cruise at Firepower Museum, No. 1 Street, Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich, London, SE18 6ST. Check in is 30 minutes before your departure time.
- Cruise only tickets include a 2 - 2.5 hour cruise and snacks.
- Cruise and Fireworks tickets include a 2.5 hour cruise, snacks and a fireworks display.
- VIP tickets include a 3.5-4 hour cruise, plus a welcome drink, buffet dinner and fireworks display at the end of the cruise.
- VIP parade of sail tickets include a 3.5-4 hour cruise, a welcome drink, dinner buffet.
- Please note there is a cash bar where you can buy wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. Infants less than a year old do not need a ticket.
- Please arrive in good time for your cruise, as after departure time there is admission.
- Time Out Black discount does not apply to this offer.
- It can be quite chilly in the evening, please bring appropriate clothing.
- If you are (partially) disabled and/or have trouble walking, please come to the check-in on time and tell our crew that you would like a ship with easy access.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.