SEA LIFE After Dark and Madame Tussauds After Dark
- Don't flounder for things to do on these cold winter nights. Head to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium on February 14, March 29 or April 13 or Madame Tussauds on February 14 or March 31 for an After Dark event for adults only!
- Get schooled on some of the incredible creatures - from the Amazon rainforest to our very own River Thames - as you explore the cavernous attraction and interact with the experts that'll happily impart their knowledge.
- At the after-hours events at Madame Tussauds, you'll be able to wander the exhibition at your leisure without the kids or crowds and with a drink in your hand.
- You'll not just receive entry to one of these brilliant events for as little as £20, but we'll also throw in a free drink on arrival too! We've really hooked you in now, haven't we?
The world is often called your oyster and if that's true, we've just found the pearl in your social calendar. The world-famous SEA LIFE London Aquarium will be opening the flood gates and welcoming visitors on one evening for a special After Dark event. That means no kids, no rushing, a lot of fun and a chance to experience the calming effect of marine life.
Watch your toes as you pass over the Shark Walk (a glass walkway above the Pacific Reef display) where water's most misunderstood creature will be swimming under your feet. Then marvel at the countless displays - including two giant sea turtles, a Cuban crocodile and much, much more - as you wander through the magnificent attraction.
If aquatics aren't your bag, then how about celebs? Visit Madame Tussauds after hours and see over 200 figures without the crowds, children or rush. Take a selfie with Kimye, get up close and personal with Benedict Cumberbatch or check out the 'Star Wars' exhibition. Whether you've visited once, twice or never before, this promises to be an evening out with a difference.
Tickets start from just £20, including a cocktail! And with lates at both venues on Valentine's Day, it's the perfect date night.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for either one ticket to a SEA LIFE London Aquarium After Dark or Madame Tussauds After Dark.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Event starts at 8.30pm.
- Please note that ID may be required. Over 18s only.
- Includes one free drink upon arrival.
- Please note that the penguin area is closed in the evening. The Sherlock experience is not available at the Madame Tussauds Late.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.