A drawing workshop at the V&A with Sketchout
- Fancy yourself a bit of a doodler but want to take it to the next level? Seize the opportunity to step your talent up a notch with this full-day drawing class at the V&A museum.
- Join the expert teachers in the beautiful surroundings of this historic building with its even more beautiful artefacts and let the rich history of art and culture inspire your learning.
- Learn how to improve your lines and get your shading right along with plenty more great tips and tricks for 60% less than usual. Yes, that’s only £44 for a full day, so best get those talented hands of yours on these classes quick!
Sharpen your skills (and pencils) and get ready for this full-day drawing workshop held in the stunning surroundings of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Stop dilly dallying with your crayola pens and note pad and challenge yourself with one of these brilliant classes taught by expert tutors. With a class of just 12 other students, there's lots of scope to hone that artistic flair of yours.
Open to people of all levels of artistic capability - from complete beginner to creative professional - this class will show you how to transform what you see in front of you into a 2D picture on the page by learning fundamental mental processes and physical tricks that underpin observational drawing. You'll learn how to recognise lines, tone and scale along with tips and tricks that'll make you a master sketcher in no time.
Take inspiration from the beautiful objects, sculptures and displays that will surround you in this wonderful museum and recreate them on the page. We know £44 is a crazy-good price for this cool experience, but we promise there's nothing shady going on - we just love providing unusual activities for you guys.
April 5, 9, 15, 19, 22, 29
May 7, 12, 18, 20, 21
June 3, 4, 8, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a full-day drawing workshop at the V&A for one person.
- To book, please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-fundamentals-of-drawing-at-the-v-a-tickets-14437012493 and select a date from the dropdown. Enter quantity 1 where it says "with a time out voucher" then click register. You will then have to fill in your details and enter your TimeOut voucher codes so please have them to hand.
- Class sizes are a maximum of 13.
- Workshops last from 10.15am - 5.15pm with a break for lunch from 1.15pm - 2.15pm. Lunch is not included.
- You must bring your own A3 sketchbook to participate.
- Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- One voucher per person. More may be purchased as gifts.
- Once confirmed, bookings are final and cannot be transferred to another date.
- For questions please email email@example.com.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers