Star Wars Identities at The O2
- It's a trap! Well, you may think that but we can assure you, it's not. We're giving you the opportunity to see the sensational interactive 'Star Wars' exhibition during the twilight hours (between 5pm and 6pm) for an exclusive price and only available with Time Out.
- Explore a collection of 200 props, models, costumes and artworks from the 'Star Wars' film series to discover the genetics and psychology of characters in its universe.
- You can even develop your own original character during your visit putting you in the centre of the action
- See the exhibition that everyone has been raving about, plus satiate that 'Star Wars' thirst before 'The Last Jedi' comes out in November for as little as £8 a ticket.
Not so long ago in a galaxy not so far away, George Lucas created one of the most popular film series of all time. Now, almost 40 years on, you can discover more about your favourite films than you have ever dared to imagine thanks to this incredible exhibition at The O2.
'Star Wars Identities' will explore every corner of the saga's massive universe, focusing on the psychology of the characters and allowing visitors to discover their own 'Star Wars' identity. While exploring the exhibition, you will have a wristband that will collect electronic data as you tour the show. There'll be ten stations where you can swipe your wristband and answer a series of questions about the forces that shape you to help determine what your persona will be. At the end of the exhibition, you'll be shown what your character would look like on a display screen.
But it's not all about you, there will also be over 200 original props, artworks, costumes, and models on display. The exhibition includes Darth Vader's terrifying original costume, costumes for C-3PO and R2-D2, the iconic bikini worn by Princess Leia, Jabba the Hutt's eyes, and the full-size statue of Han Solo encased in Carbonite.
Excited? You should be. We're so excited we're in Cloud City! And you can join us at this incredible exhibition for up to 33% less. In this case, these very much are the tickets you're looking for.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Star Wars Identities' at The O2.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Your voucher is only valid for the selected option.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note that you cannot bring lightsabers or other replica weapons to the exhibition.
- Though costumes are allowed, you are not permitted to wear a helmet or mask covering all or part of your face.
- Under 5s go free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- Child tickets are for people aged 15 and under.
- Entrance is open from 5pm-6pm. Visitors must vacate the exhibition by 7.30pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers