100 Wardour St
- If you're looking for an evening filled with fine wine, delicious food and live entertainment in Soho, you don't have to find three venues, just head to 100 Wardour St where all your needs will be met and then some.
- This relaxed and stylish destination restaurant embodies the spirit of Soho but not the expensive price tag. You can dine of three courses and enjoy a glass of wine at this high-end venue for just £25.
- And to make your meal even more of an event, you can listen to live music on Tuesday to Friday evenings.
With Soho fast becoming one of London's most expensive areas, it's hard to find a high-end meal that doesn't cost a fortune. We've done the hunting for you and found not only a restaurant that serves hearty, moreish food but also provides exceptional drinks and brilliant live entertainment.
100 Wardour St sits where the legendary music venue The Marquee Club (famed for regulars such as David Bowie and The Rolling Stones) used to live. Now, this two-floor venue is run by restaurant giants D&D London and offers an all-round experience that'll wow any guest lucky enough to dine with you.
For just £25, you can dig into three courses from a carefully selected set menu, pair it with a glass of wine and enjoy live music while you devour your mouth-watering meal. Whether it's a first date, a celebration or a fun Friday out, 100 Wardour St will impress no matter the occasion.
Watercress soup, blue cheese Chantilly, sourdough croutons
Quinoa & cauliflower tabbouleh, pumpkin seeds & cranberries
Crispy baby squid, fennel salad, yuzu dressing Chicken & foie gras terrine, mango salsa, sourdough Melba
Confit duck leg, braised escarole, piquillo peppers, olives
Roast cod fillet, beetroot lentils, cauliflower purée
Pea and mint risotto, Rosary goats cheese & shoots
Thyme roasted chicken, carrot & cumin purée, smoked garlic
Vanilla crème brûlée, lemon shortbread
Chocolate & peanut butter brownie, milk ice cream
Tropical fruit salad, blood orange sorbet
Selection of three cheeses (£3 additional charge)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal and a glass of wine for one person at 100 Wardour St.
- Meal is from a set menu. Menu is subject to change.
- Over 18s only.
- Booking is essential. Please contact the venue directly with your voucher and security code.
- Available to use Tuesday - Thursday all evening and until 8pm on Friday nights.
- Please check the live music timings with the venue or on www.100wardourst.com
- Friday evenings will have limited availability.
- Voucher valid until August 31 2017.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note the ticket price does not include a discretionary 12.5% service charge.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers