Asia de Cuba
- Find it hard to choose what to eat? Should you have Thai? What about Mexican? How about Chinese? Well, stop the questions because we've got the perfect answer: Asian-Latino at Asia de Cuba.
- Marrying two very independent styles of food to bring you one uber-cuisine, this restaurant located on St Martin's Lane is the perfect place to open your palate up to new experiences and the opportunity to discover your new favourite type of food.
- Select three courses from a varied menu that features the likes of tamarind-glazed salmon, and black bean and plantain empanadas, and wash it all down with a super crisp glass of Perrier-Jouët, all for just £25.
If you venture into the heart of theatreland you can be transported to two opposite sides of the globe. Cryptic? Well, let us help you solve this little riddle. On St Martin's Lane sits Asia de Cuba: a fusion restaurant that brings together flavours of the Orient with those of Southern America. Offering delectable dishes that'll make your eyes pop and mouth tingle with delight, this is an unusual combination that you won't believe wasn't on your radar before.
This happening restaurant has pieced together a fab menu featuring some of their top dishes exclusively for Time Out readers meaning you can sample some great food for just £25. With dishes like chilli-rubbed tofu, and guava whipped layered cheesecake, you're going to be faced with a plethora of options you never thought you'd find in one place. And it's all delicious! Receiving four shining stars from Time Out readers, you can feel confident that you're going to leave with a smile on your face... and that won't just be down to the free glass of bubbly we're giving you.
StartersSALMON CEVICHE: coconut, passionfruit curd, cucumber salsa, micro shiso
BLACK BEAN & PLANTAIN EMPANADAS: rocoto sweet & sour banana, chayote, cashews, hearts of palm, orange-sesame vinaigrette
THE CRISPY CALAMARI SALAD: banana, chayote, cashews, hearts of palm, orange-sesame vinaigrette
RED QUINOA: grilled vegetables, heirloom tomato, roasted corn, baby frisée, avocado, chinese leeks, queso fresco, saffron yuzu vinaigrette
CHILLI RUBBED TOFU: black rice, black beans, roasted cauliflower, japanese aioli
CUMIN DUSTED TUNA: white bean purée, chorizo salsa, tatsoi, garlic-sesame vinaigrette
TAMARIND-GLAZED SALMON: cucumber, jicama, yellow peppers, snow peas, aji amarillo vinaigrette
SEVEN SPICE HALF CHICKEN: snow peas, shiitake mushroom, creamy congri, maduros, pan jus
THAI COCONUT & LEMONGRASS FLAN: orange, consommé, caramel
GUAVA WHIPPED LAYERED CHEESECAKE: coconut tuile, dehydrated tropical fruit
SORBET: meringue, yuzu, coconut water
MEXICAN DOUGHNUTS: a choice of caramel or thai chili chocolate
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal from a set menu plus a glass of Perrier-Jouët for one person at Asia de Cuba London.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Maximum six vouchers per booking.
- Advance booking is essential. Please call 0207 300 5588 quoting your voucher and security numbers.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Valid until August 10 2017.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Available Sunday-Wednesday from 12-2.30pm and 5pm-10pm. Thursday and Friday from 12pm-2.30pm and 5pm-6.30pm. Saturday 5pm-6.30pm.
- An optional service charge will be added to your meal on the day.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.