- If you're looking for ramen in London, there's only one place worth going: Bone Daddies.
- Famed for accessible Japanese food; they offer delicious bone broths, filling noodles, perfectly cooked eggs and flavourful toppings.
- As its popularity grows, so does the number of these rock 'n' roll joints. And to celebrate the opening of its fifth ramen bar, we're giving you the opportunity to sample the humbling, Japanese soul food for an exclusive price.
- Enjoy a snack (and when we say snack, we mean a sizeable portion of edamame, Korean fried chicken or salmon tartar), a bowl of ramen and a drink for just £15 - really, who can pick bones with a price like that.
- Plus, the first 50 people to purchase this offer will get a free Bone Daddies cookbook signed by Founder and Chef Proprietor Ross Shonhan!!
Long before Instagram was flooded by broth pictures and way before food bloggers preached about the health benefits, Ross Shonhan fell in love with ramen and decided to bring it to the masses. Passionate about Japan and its delectable fare, Shonhan took the staple dishes, gave them a twist and served them to an eagerly awaiting London audience. And that London audience bloody loved it. Five years later, Bone Daddies is still serving incredible ramen, mouth-tingling sides, and a whole load of happy feels. The only thing that's changed is you can now get it in several locations across the capital.
Visit the brand new Marylebone branch on James Street just off St Christopher's Place to sample some of the 'hmmm' inspiring dishes with our exclusive offer and you can enjoy a snack, a ramen, and a drink for just £15. And if you're lucky, you won't just savour this sensational fodder in the laid-back, street-vendor style restaurant, but you could get a book to take home for free, too! The first 50 people to click that buy button will leave the restaurant with a signed copy of Bone Daddies The Cookbook in arm (usually £19.99).
So, use your noodle and get booking. This is going to be one happening hotspot in a matter of weeks so get in there first.
Korean fried chicken wings
Salmon tartar, lime wasabi ponzu
Vegetarian mushroom ramen
175ml house wine or half pint Asahi or soft drink (excl. mocktail)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a snack, ramen and a drink at Bone Daddies St Christopher's Place (46-48 James Street).
- Valid on a set menu only.
- A signed book will be given for free to the first 50 people to purchase this offer. Please note that there will be one book given per email address/total purchase.
- Valid until June 6 2017.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- No reservation is necessary.
- Alcohol will not be served to people under 18. ID may be required.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers