- Famed for their tongue-in-cheek dining experiences that pay homage to the playful side of Italy, Bunga Bunga presents Burlesquoini - the new, bizarre Italian fusion of burlesque and comedy.
- Slap bang in the heart of Covent Garden, these exciting shows are jam-packed with performers that’ll entertain you through the tantalizing medium of burlesque while you feast on incredible fare provided by the famous kitchen.
- Not only will you enjoy a flavourful three-course meal and a glass of prosecco, but you can experience the sheer delight of this hedonistic underworld for just £28.
Dive head first into an immersive dining experience at Bunga Bunga that'll have you ‘oohing’, ‘ahhing’ and probably ‘OMGing’. Join in the fun at one of two exclusive evenings available only to Time Out readers, and experience the brand new, outrageous offering for just £28.
Enter the promiscuous Bunga Bunga playground through an industrial meat locker fridge complete with a blast chiller, hanging carcasses and a butcher with whom you'll have to negotiate entrance into the next room. Once successfully through, you will be greeted by actors in full evening dress that will lead you down an impressive marble staircase, past a glistening chandelier, and into the dining room. You'll then have a complete sensory experience as a mix of both brilliant and bizarre Burlesque dancers and comedy acts flock around you to give you one hell of a show. And without dinner? Included in your ticket is a mouth-watering three-course meal, which includes a metre-long pizza.
Forget the bog-standard scoffing. Try something that's totally unorthodox at Bunga Bunga. So fasten your seatbelts, this isn't for the shy and retiring amongst you...
Salumi, burrata & pappa al pomodoro, marinated vegetables, friggitelli peppers & Sardinian music bread
Tomato, mozzarella, finocchiona salami
Tomato, Buffalo mozzarella, parma ham, rocket
Quattro formaggi mozzarella, gorgonzola, taleggio and parmesan
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Burlesquoni at Bunga Bunga, Covent Garden.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Voucher includes a three-course dinner and a glass of prosecco.
- Voucher valid per person.
- Please note that latecomers will not be admitted.
- All guests must be over the age of 21 years old and may be asked for ID on the evening.
- Please print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- To redeem your voucher, you must contact the restaurant directly to make a reservation. Vouchers will not be accepted without a booking confirmation email@example.com.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.