Dead Dolls House
- We've got a dead good meal for you that you'll want to get proper dolled up for. Head to Islington and get your weekend to a rocking start with the folks at Dead Dolls House.
- Indulge in a delicious main dish and a mouth-watering side that'll make you feel like you've died and gone to foodie heaven.
- Add a hiccup to your brunch too with bottomless bloody marys or mimosas for two sweet, hangover-curing hours as well.
- And all that goodness? Just £20 when you buy with Time Out. Now that's a dead good deal.
Contained in an impressive, three-storey Victorian townhouse in the heart of Islington lies Dead Dolls House. What first began as a pop-up in Dalston has quickly become a north London staple for nights out, parties, dinner dates and especially brunches. Now you can sample from its glorious weekend menu, treat yourself to some bottomless cocktails and start the weekend off right, too.
With intricate graphics adorning the walls and cosy tables in every nook and cranny, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into an oversized dolls house yourself. In keeping with the picture-perfect interior, the food is 100% on point, too. Choose from dishes as diverse as baked eggs, sweet potato hash, buttermilk fried chicken and fish and chips if the fancy takes you. You’ll also get a delicious side to go with it. And, if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get two hours of bottomless bloody marys or mimosas to wash it all down with. Dollicious!
- Two eggs on sourdough
- Spinach, potato and parmesan frittata
- Baked eggs, chickpea, tomato & coriander (extra chorizo optional)
- Black truffle, scrambled eggs and sourdough
- Avocado, sweet basil, pickled chilli and chargrilled sourdough
- Dead dolls superfood salad - avocado, edamame, sprouts, broccoli, spinach, baby corn, seeds (extra chicken optional)
- Sweet potato and spring onion hash, barbequed broccoli, fried duck egg, strained yoghurt
- Cornbread pancake, smoked salmon, poached eggs and watercress
- Dead Dolls All Dayer - Toulouse sausage, mushroom, smoked bacon, tomato, black pudding, beans and poached eggs
- Buttermilk fried chicken, waffles, maple syrup, smoked bacon
- IPA battered fish & chips, tartar sauce, mushy peas
- Dirty angel burger - pancetta, smoked cheese, bone marrow butter and fries
- Two eggs of your choice
- Barbequed broccoli
- Sweet potato fries
- Chunky chips
- Mixed salad
- Toulouse sausage
- Smoked bacon
- Bloody marys
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a Dead Dolls House Bottomless Brunch including a main, a side and bottomless bloody marys and mimosas.
- Subject to availability
- Offer is limited to one main brunch dish and one side.
- Cocktails are limited to Bloody Marys and Mimosas. Any other drinks will be added to the bill.
- Only guests who purchased the offer from Time Out will be able to participate.
- Maximum of 8 guests per booking.
- Not to be used in conjunction of any other offer.
- Booking is for 2 hours from the booking time.
- Fair usage applies - management reserve the right to ask guests to leave if they are behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- An additional 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to the bill.
- Discount is based off the highest priced items available.
- Offer is available from Saturday 26 February - Sunday 27 August.
- The offer is available on Saturdays from 11am-4pm and 12pm-3pm on Sunday.
- Bookings must be made direct with Dead Dolls House by calling 020 7288 1470 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers