Dukes London Afternoon Tea
- Fancy getting fancy? Then indulge in the most quintessentially British (and arguably swankiest) meal of the day, an afternoon tea at the Dukes Hotel in St James's.
- Boasting a scrummy selection of sweet and savoury treats and a broad selection of teas, this foodie experience is fit for a queen. The cakes are even made by Michelin star chef, Nigel Mendham!
- And it’s all yours for just £25 per person. We'll even throw in a glass of bubbly, too.
Where better to enjoy the classically British tradition of afternoon tea than just minutes away from Buckingham Palace? And believe us when we tell you that afternoon tea at the Dukes Hotel is a wonder. Plunder a platter of top quality finger sandwiches before delving into warm, fluffy fruit and plain scones loaded with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry jam, then feast on the last tier of the cake stand that's packed full of pastries and cakes that will have your mouth-watering from the moment they hit the table!
Wash all this deliciousness down with your choice of tea; pick from Dukes Blend 1908, Japanese Sencha, English Breakfast, Vanilla black, Earl Grey Extra, Darjeeling, Lapsang Souchong or Peppermint. And to make your experience sparkle that little bit extra, we'll also include a glass of bubbles on top, just to make it that little bit more special.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an afternoon tea with fizz for one at Dukes London.
- Includes a glass of champagne.
- Valid seven days a week from 1pm-6pm until July 20 2017.
- Booking is essential. To book, please call 0207 491 4840 or email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Limited availability for parties with more than four guest per booking.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over with valid ID to receive alcohol.
- An optional service charge will be added to your bill, along with any charges for additional items purchased.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.