What is it?
Three courses and a seasonal cocktail at this quaint, modern British eatery in N8.
This smart-looking, Crouch End spot is a real neighbourhood dining destination. Seriously, ask our Food section – they gave it a four-star review. Softened by a pub-style bar, chunky wooden tables and friendly service, Heirloom is the perfect spot for a cosy date night, leisurely weekend meal or an extra-special occasion.
And it’s not just the surroundings that will impress: this place also serves up some of the finest modern British cuisine our fair city has to offer (peruse the menu below and we’re sure it’ll get you drooling). And good quality, honest indulgence like this doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg – with today’s offer, three courses and a seasonal cocktail will set you back just £19.
Cauliflower, romesco, Amalfi lemon, smoked almonds
Jerusalem artichoke soup, crisps, herb oil (v)
Monks beard, mussels, smoked ham, cider
Goose ham, grapes, oca root, dandelion
Cod, shrimp, kohlrabi, brown butter
Pork belly, turnip, Yorkshire rhubarb, fennel
Crispy duck leg, braised Puy lentils, roast carrot
Gnocchi, truffle cream, Manchego, rainbow kale (v)
Venison, miso, shimeji, fried shallot, pickled carrot
Lemon posset, blood orange, candied pecan
Bread & butter pudding, pear, cinnamon ice cream
5 British cheeses, chutney, oatcakes
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for three courses and a cocktail at Heirloom.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Voucher valid until April 30 2018.
- To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher and security codes. Do not phone the venue as they get a high volume of calls.
- Available Tuesday - Thursday 5-10pm, Friday and Saturday customers must be booked before 6.30pm.
- Please note the rib-eye is not included in the offer, a supplementary £10 charge will be added to your bill.
- Max party size per booking four people.
- Excludes February 14 2018.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- What is it?