- It's fastest fingers first with this one - and we mean that literally because at Inamo you order via interactive tables and sleek tablets.
- If you've been before, you'll know it's both unique and tons of fun to tune into the live kitchen cam, play games and order food and drinks by using the unique interactive systems on your table. If not, you should one hundred percent try it out ASAP.
- Luckily, we've got a blinder of an offer for newbies and Inamo aficionados alike: as many dishes as you like from a set menu with 25 items and free-flowing fizz or juice for just £30.
When it comes to 21st-century dining in London, you'd be hard pushed to find anywhere that's as tech-friendly as Inamo - the only destination with an interactive ordering system. A pioneering Asian fusion restaurant and bar where everything from ordering to customising your digital tablecloth is in your hands, Inamo blends cutting edge technology with mouthwatering pan-Asian cuisine.
For just £30, you'll have the chance to sample as many of the 25 dishes - which include sashimi, soup, sushi, dim sum and more - and as many glasses of fizz as you fancy within a 90-minute period on Saturdays and Sundays until the beginning of July. Yes, you really can eat and drink to bursting-point for an outrageously small number of pounds.
Salt & Pepper Squid
Fresh crispy baby squid in light tempura dusted with salt & pepper and served with inamo's tangy house chilli sauce.
A mouth-watering mix of spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers
Spicy Salmon Maki
Scottish salmon rolled with house chilli garlic sauce into 8 piquant pieces of maki, sprinkled with shichimi.
Chicken & Vegetable Gyoza
4 soft Chinese dumplings filled with tender chicken & vegetables. Served with chilli oil and mirin sauce.
Red Dragon Roll (V)
Crimson red peppers rolled around crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll flies onto the menu.
Thai Fish Cakes with Black Cod
Bursting with flavour of salmon & black cod; fragrance of coriander with a hint of lemon grass, and nuance of red curry paste.
Korean Chicken Wings
A bowl brimming with locally sourced chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce, dusted with desiccated coconut.
Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
3 crispy vegetable spring rolls served with inamo's tangy house chilli sauce.
Malay Vegetable Vermicelli (V)
Fine vermicelli flavoured with Chinese five spice sautéed with mixed vegetables, and tossed in inamo's house Malay sauce.
Rainbow Maki (V)
A spectrum of colour from the deep purple of beetroot, to vibrant red pepper, and fresh green cucumber & avocado.
Salmon Sashimi on Mooli
Scottish salmon in 5 slices, delicately resting on crunchy mooli dressed with our moreish house tataki sauce.
A pink pyramid of juicy watermelon drizzled with sesame oil & lime, with chilli, garlic and ginger.
Tuna and Cucumber Hosomaki
Tender line-caught tuna and crisp cucumber in this simple, delicious sushi roll.
Crispy Vegetable Tempura Maki (V)
Vegetables in a light tempura rolled with velvety avocado, and drizzled with creamy house mayo. 6 delicious pieces.
Beef Tataki (N)
A classic Japanese dish. Rare British fillet steeped in ginger and ponzu sauce.
Fresh Scottish salmon sashimi finished with a sweet miso & yuzu marinade. A must have.
Crispy Tofu (V)
A pyramid of tofu in a light shichimi spiced batter served with a soy mirin dipping sauce.
Smashed Asian Cucumber (V)
Chunky cucumber pieces tossed in chilli & sesame oil, garlic and rock salt, and sprinkled with spicy shichimi powder.
Traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.
Veg Miso soup
A vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu served in a bowl to sip from.
Steamed soya beans sprinkled with sea salt and served with a soy mirin dipping sauce. Pop out the beans from the pods.
Steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes.
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
inamo's take on a Chinese classic.
Lotus Chips (V)
Fresh lotus root chips cooked in wasabi & five spice mix, with a sprinkle of sea salt. The perfect nibble!
Seaweed Salad (V)
Thin, crunchy Wakame seaweed, lightly dressed and sprinkled with sesame seeds
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for unlimited Asian tapas and bottomless fizz (or juices for non-drinkers) at Inamo Soho or Inamo Covent Garden for one person.
- Valid on the 25 dishes detailed in the set menu only. Dishes are subject to change and availability.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays only from 12pm - 4pm (last sitting 4pm) at Inamo Covent Garden and Sundays only from 12pm - 4pm at Inamo Soho.
- Bookings essential. To book, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time. Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion. You may order as many dishes as you like within the 90-minute window, but only three per person at a time.
- Maximum 10 vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers. Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium (closer to the undiscounted value). Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 12.5% service charge on the £30 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Please print your voucher and present it to reception on arrival. Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will be charged full price for your meal.
- Valid from April 4 2017.
- Voucher expires on July 9 2017.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours. No shows will not be rebooked.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers