- It's fastest fingers first with this one, literally. The third branch of the tech and taste-driven Oriental fusion eatery has open its doors in Camden, and Time Out readers can get a sweet (not sour) little deal with this exclusive offer.
- Let your taste buds travel across Asia by choosing as many dishes as you wish from a varied menu consisting of 25 items with influences from Thailand to Japan and everything in between.
- Not been before? Well, it's not just the food that makes this an awesome experience. Diners will place their order using an interactive table, plus you can watch the live kitchen cam and play games.
- For just £25, you'll get unlimited sushi and Asian tapas.
Inamo has taken its signature sleek and futuristic style of dining to North London. With a timeless and opulent interior, heated terrace and garden (featuring a cool, 30-foot garden on one of the walls), the new digs has a buzzing vibe that's perfect for a fun catch up with some friends or a playful date. After taking in the décor, take a seat at your interactive table, where you can order the food, customise the virtual tablecloth, play games and draw all over the thing, too. It’s unlike any other restaurant in London so you can really impress a dining companion.
We still haven’t even told you about the food! You can enjoy unlimited sushi and Asian tapas for just £25. Place your order on that interactive table, then dig into delicious chow from all across the Orient. We’re talking gyozas, satay, curries, squid, sushi – the list of delicious delicacies is as long as your arm. It's so good and there's so much selection, you'll want to go back again and again to try it all!
Salt & Pepper SquidFresh crispy baby squid in light tempura dusted with salt & pepper and served with inamo's tangy house chilli sauce. Simple & delicious!Sichuan ChickenA mouth-watering mix of spicy chicken with chilli garlic sauce, ginger, onion and peppers. Bold Sichuan flavours.Spicy Salmon MakiScottish salmon rolled with house chilli garlic sauce into 8 piquant pieces of maki, sprinkled with shichimi.Chicken & Vegetable GyozaFour soft Chinese dumplings filled with tender chicken & vegetables. Served with chilli oil and mirin sauce. Great to share!Red Dragon Roll (V) Crimson red peppers rolled around crunchy cucumber and smooth avocado. The vegetarian sibling to our Dragon Roll flies onto the menu.Thai Fish Cakes with Black CodBursting with flavour of salmon & black cod; fragrance of coriander with a hint of lemon grass, and nuance of red curry paste. Absolutely delightful!Korean Chicken WingsA bowl brimming with locally sourced chicken wings, glazed in tangy Korean BBQ sauce, dusted with desiccated coconut. Great to share.Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)Three crispy vegetable spring rolls served with inamo's tangy house chilli sauce.Malay Vegetable Vermicelli (V)Fine vermicelli flavoured with Chinese five spice sautéed with mixed vegetables, and tossed in inamo's house Malay sauce.Rainbow Maki (V)A spectrum of colour from the deep purple of beetroot, to vibrant red pepper, and fresh green cucumber & avocado.Salmon Sashimi on MooliScottish salmon in 5 slices, delicately resting on crunchy mooli dressed with our moreish house tataki sauce.Watermelon Salad (V)A pink pyramid of juicy watermelon drizzled with sesame oil & lime, with chilli, garlic and ginger.Tuna and Cucumber HosomakiTender line-caught tuna and crisp cucumber in this simple, delicious sushi roll.Crispy Vegetable Tempura Maki (V)Vegetables in a light tempura rolled with velvety avocado, and drizzled with creamy house mayo. 6 delicious pieces.Beef Tataki (N)A classic Japanese dish. Rare British fillet steeped in ginger and ponzu sauce.Salmon TatakiFresh Scottish salmon sashimi finished with a sweet miso & yuzu marinade. A must have.Crispy Tofu (V)A pyramid of tofu in a light shichimi spiced batter served with a soy mirin dipping sauce. In bite-size pieces for sharing.Smashed Asian Cucumber (V)Chunky cucumber pieces tossed in chilli & sesame oil, garlic and rock salt, and sprinkled with spicy shichimi powder.Miso SoupTraditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.Veg Miso SoupA vegetarian version of the traditional Japanese soup with spring onion, seaweed & tofu, served in a bowl to sip from.Edamame (V)Steamed soya beans sprinkled with sea salt and served with a soy mirin dipping sauce. Pop out the beans from the pods. Great to whet the appetite.Rice (V)Steamed rice served simply, an excellent accompaniment to many of our dishes.Chicken and Sweet Corn SoupInamo's take on a Chinese classic.Lotus Chips (V)Fresh lotus root chips cooked in wasabi & five spice mix, with a sprinkle of sea salt. The perfect nibble!Seaweed Salad (V)Thin, crunchy Wakame seaweed, lightly dressed and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to unlimited sushi and Asian tapas at inamo Camden.
- Valid on the 25 dishes detailed in the set menu only. Dishes are subject to change and availability.
- Available seven days a week at all times open, subject to availability
- Bookings essential. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your voucher and security codes. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Customers may only order three dishes per person at a time. Subsequent orders will be processed only when 75% of the food served has been eaten. Orders will be processed at the manager’s discretion. You may order as many dishes as you like within the 90-minute window, but only three per person at a time.
- Maximum 10 vouchers per booking.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers. Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price, only by payment of a substantial premium (closer to the undiscounted value). Other guests are not permitted to join the table and dine from any other menu (including a la carte).
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- An optional 10% service charge on the £25 purchase price will be added to your bill.
- Please print your voucher and present it to reception on arrival. Please note that if the printed voucher is not presented you will be charged full price for your meal.
- Voucher expires on August 16 2017.
- Booking dates once booked will not be changed within 72 hours. No shows will not be rebooked.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers