- Korean food is so hot. No, not spicy - though it does often have a good kick to it. We're talking trend-setting cuisine that's the talk of the town.
- Want to be part of the kimchi movement? Then head to Jinjuu Soho – a bang-on-trend Korean venture from 'Iron Chef' winner, Judy Joo.
- At this laid-back, contemporary eatery, you can get your paws on four delectable dishes from an eclectic set menu for just £22.
- Plus, you’ll also get your pick of one of their unique, tantalisingly strong cocktails, or a beer or wine if that's more your thing.
Korean food is the 'it' food in London’s mainstream foodie scene... and we couldn't be happier. From steaming hot rice bowls to sticky ribs, generously stuffed dumplings to finger-licking-good fried chicken, there is literally something for everyone with this exceptional cuisine.
Whether you're already a massive fan or Korean-curious, we recommend hitting up Jinjuu Soho; a trendy, atmospheric eatery on Kingly Street that'll make you obsessed with this delicious, bang-on-trend fare. But it's not just the tongue-tingling, mouth-watering, make-your-eyes-roll-into-the-back-of-your-head morsels that'll encourage you to visit this fab restaurant, it's the price too. For just £22, you can dine on four exquisite dishes, coupled with a drink of your choice. And they won't be sample portions either. These are proper plates that'll fill you up but still leave you wanting more, and more, and more!
Got a date you want to impress? Then the setting is as good as the food. The moodily lit, modern restaurant is perpetually packed with trendy Londoners tucking into the sumptuous East-meets-West food and there’s a DJ pumping out ambient tunes all night long. Believe us, you don't have to go to South Korea to find the heart and Seoul of this fabulous food.
Bulgogi beef skewer
Beef fillet skewer, kimchi béarnaise & watercress
Gochujang marinated prawn skewers, yuja mayo & coriander cress
Korean fried chicken
Korean fried chicken thighs
Open tuna taco
Soy & ginger marinated tuna, yuja mayo, baby gem & avocado
One of each: vegetarian, beef & pork, short rib & kimchi
Pork kimchi fried rice
Bo ssam pork belly, kimchi, mixed vegetables & served with a fried egg
French fries, cheddar cheese, kimchi & the works
Served in a traditional stone bowl, filled with multigrain rice & seasonal vegetables & topped with a fried quail egg
Traditional stir-fried sweet potato noodles mixed with seasonal vegetables & egg
Superfoods chopped salad (v)
Gem lettuce, avocado, kale, toasted seeds, edamame beans, cucumber, spring onion, Korean pear, citrus, soy & Korean chilli dressing.
Korean fried cauliflower florets, signature sauces, chilli, spring onion & garlic chips.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for four dishes and a drink at Jinjuu Soho.
- Drink can be a beer, house wine, cocktail or soft drink.
- Must be over 18.
- Booking is essential. Please call 020 8181 8887 quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Available Monday - Wednesday 11am- close (last orders 11pm), Thursday - Friday 11.30am - 6.30pm (last sitting) and for late night dining from 10.30am (last order 12.45pm).
- Valid until July 12 2017.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black
Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers
If you are already a member, please ensure you are signed into your account, using the email address registered to your membership and the discount will be automatically applied at check out.
In order for the discount to be applied, you must already hold a valid membership.
* Time Out reserves the right to exclude some offers from this promotion. Please check the terms of each offer prior to purchase.
- Members of Time Out Black save an additional 10% on Time Out Offers