- With a city that is becoming increasingly flooded by vegan and veggie friendly foods, Nama Foods is a crown jewel among the plant-based culinary scene and the crème-de-la-crème when it comes to un-cooked goodness.
- Get your fill with either two or three colourful courses at this Notting Hill eatery, and with a restaurant that looks as earthy as its menu boasts, you can feel completely guilt-free whilst devouring them.
- Of course, you’ll need a drink to wash down all that delicious food, so we’ll throw in one of your choice. Namaste to that!
You loved this offer so much when we launched it last year that we've decided to bring it back to help assist you with all your healthy new year's resolutions whilst still eating deliciously! Going vegan is something that's regarded as completely bonkers to many people. If you are one of those people, we seriously advise you check out what Nama Foods has to offer. Just throwing a glance at their eclectic menu is more than enough to make both vegans and non-vegans alike drool in excitement.
There's such an abundance of new eateries popping up in London, so it can be tricky sussing out those that pride themselves on offering something entirely unique. Serving an entirely raw vegan and almost exclusively gluten free menu, Nama Foods ticks that unique box. In fact, there are an awful lot of boxes that this little eatery ticks. The only problem is deciding what to choose! And that’s why we’ve sorted out this marvellous offer for you lucky readers. Enjoy a two- or three-course meal from the menu below available at lunch or dinner plus a drink of your choice from as little as £19.50.
So why not head down to Nama Foods, give your body a delicious, nutritious boost and open your eyes (and your belly) to the wonderful world of veganism.
Courgette and cashew hummus and sprouted crackers
Choice of kale, caesar or seaweed salad
Miso and smoked dulse soup, with marinated Shiitake, kohlrabi noodles and radish
Zucchini pasta, Pomodoro sauce, green olives, balsamic mushrooms and caramelised onions
Cherry tomato and olive tatin with chipotle cashew cheese, kohlrabi and apple salad, avocado and basil mayonnaise
Italian pizza, walnut crust, pomodoro sauce, balsamic mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, almond parmesan
Fermented Blueberry cheesecake, brazil nut crust, cashew yoghurt and berry coulis
Salted chocolate caramel cake, maple glaze, chopped chocolate
Raw coconut water
Wild Thing organic white wine
Wild Thing organic red wine
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a two or three course meal plus a drink at Nama Foods.
- Voucher valid Sunday 12 -6pm, Tuesday 12- 10pm, Wednesday 12- 10pm, Thursday 12 - 11pm and Friday 12 – 11pm.
- Valid for lunch or dinner.
- Booking is essential through the Nama Foods reservation system via this link http://namafoods.com/reservations/, please quote 'Timeout 2' if you have a 2 course voucher(s) or 'Timeout 3' if you have a 3 course voucher(s) in the comments section
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please note that if you don't provide both your voucher code and security key, you will be charged full price for your meal.
- Discounts are based on highest possible saving.
- Please print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Voucher valid until May 15 2017.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.