Spirit of Tiki
- Aloha, summer! The sun's finally got his hat on and come out to play in London, and what better way to celebrate than the Spirit of Tiki festival in Regent's Park.
- On July 14 and 15, you can head down and get a taste of Polynesian life with rum cocktails, tasty poke and BBQ and plenty more South Pacific fun.
- And what's more, tickets are only £10 on Time Out with a free drink token - that's 50% off!
This summer, step into a sunny village of Polynesian bars for a taste of the laid-back, tropical atmosphere of the South Pacific islands. Spirit of Tiki is a unique London cocktail festival celebrating all that's good about the vibrant tiki culture with a focus on the region's favourite spirit - rum, and you can get your tickets with a free drinks token right here.
Over the weekend of Friday 14 and Saturday 15 July, join like-minded cocktail lovers in sampling a range of creations from expert mixologists, discover unique flavours, soak up tiki art, music and culture, and get involved in a massive range of exciting activities too!
Playing host to some of London's biggest tiki bars like Mahiki and Burlock, as well as bangin' Polynesian food like smoked BBQ from Smokoloko, Caribbean food from Heart & Soul and poke courtesy of Umai, Spirit of Tiki is going to be unmissable.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Spirit of Tiki in Regent's Park.
- Ticket includes a free drink and a tiki mug.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated date and time.
- Spirit of Tiki is open from 4pm till 9pm on Friday 14 and from 12pm-6pm on Saturday 15 July, 2017.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.