Temple and Sons
- If you know your food, you'll know Jason Atherton. And if you're not acquainted with him yet, you soon will be thanks to this incredible offer at his brand new restaurant, Temple and Sons.
- Located near buzzy Liverpool Street, this sleek, chic, hark back to honest British food has a buzzy atmosphere and a menu that'll make your inner child squeal and your sophisticated side swoon.
- Proudly providing a contemporary take on traditional British food, you'll get to sample the likes of oysters, prawn cocktail, sausage roll, and sticky toffee pudding.
- For just £32, you can enjoy nibbles and tipples at the bar, followed by a starter, main and dessert.
Jason Atherton is the chef of the moment. Not only is he the man behind the Michelin-starred restaurants Pollen Street Social, Social Eating House and City Social (and several more), he’s also been voted Best Restaurateur by British GQ. Now, this superstar of the foodie world has opened a new restaurant just moments away from Liverpool Street and you can experience his latest venture for just £32 exclusively with Time Out.
Start your scrumptious adventure in the beautiful vintage bar where you'll receive either a Lady in Red or Rasputin cocktail accompanied by a Maldon oyster Rockerfeller and a pig's head and trotter fritter. After you've piqued your culinary interest, head up to the dining room where a whole world of flavour awaits you.
Choose three dishes from a carefully selected and balanced menu that showcases the very best of Temple and Sons food. Then indulge in the spectacular array of British delights while you soak up the atmosphere and the incredible service.
This is a rare opportunity to dine at a Jason Atherton restaurant for such an incredible price so grab the chance with both hands while you can!
Nibbles and Tipples:
Maldon oysters Rockefeller, baby fennel & confit lemon salad, tartar sauce and crispy potatoes
Pig’s head and trotter fritters, horseradish and gentleman’s relish
Lady in Red cocktail: Reyka vodka, red wine, or peppercorn, creme de cassis
Rasputin cocktail: Aperol, raspberry, black tea, guava, prosecco
Glass of white, red, prosecco or Freedom pale ale
Pork Haslet “mining food” and pickled beetroot salad
Temple and Son’s prawn cocktail
Isle of White tomato salad, English burrata, pickled shallots and basil
Pork, apple & black pudding sausage roll, creamy mash and HP gravy
Buttermilk chicken sandwich, brioche bun, pickles and Churchill sauce
St Austell Bay mussels with white wine, Colombino olive oil and parsley
Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel and clotted cream ice cream
Frozen PBJ yoghurt cone, roasted brioche crumb and Morello cherry jam
Eton mess, black pepper, strawberries, lemon verbena and basil sorbet
Need to know
- Voucher is valid for bar snacks, a cocktail and a three-course meal at Temple and Sons.
- Valid on a set menu.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid until August 9 2017.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Booking is essential. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 877 7710 with your voucher and security codes ready.
- Time Out Black discount is not valid on this offer.
- Discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- A 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.