- Londoners know what they want. Londoners are opinionated. Londoners are often hard to please. So having been ranked as London's number one restaurant on TripAdvisor in recent times is a pretty big deal.
- And because we want to bring you the best, we've sorted out a pretty big deal of our own. Yuu Kitchen serves up banging Asian-fusion cuisine in a laid-back, bang on trendsetting that you certainly won't be forgetting in a hurry.
- Sample some of London's favourite food with our exclusive offer that'll get you 10 courses and bottomless bubbly for just £30.
London is full of great restaurants and delicious food, so if you can enjoy London's favourite fodder for an incredible price, you probably should, right? Inspired by the fun, fresh flavours of South-East Asia and the Pacific Rim, Yuu Kitchen serves up incredible Asian cuisine that has been previously ranked as number one in London on Tripadvisor. Famed not only for its fine fare but for its decor which features homages to comic-book and modern manga style pop art, this is a must-visit hotspot for 2017.
Head to Yuu Kitchen on any Saturday or Sunday within the next three months and enjoy a 10-course set menu brunch with bottomless bubbles for just £30. You'll be served a selection of south-east Asian sharing dishes including vegetable ssam, brick chicken and wok-fried eggplant with miso glaze, all while sipping bubbles from their quirky tap.
This place is going to blow up within the next few months so make sure you get in there before the whole of the city is queuing outside.
PORK CHICHARRON crunchy pork scratchings with chilli vinegar
EDAMAME (v) soy beans in the pod, chilli or salted
BRICK CHICKEN coriander, chilli, garlic, house pickles
GRILLED CAULIFLOWER (v) sweetcorn, jalapeño dressing, shallots, garlic chips and chives
BABY BACK RIBS with an asian bbq sauce and chilli
SWEET & STICKY EGGPLANT(v) wok fried with white miso glaze, crunchy shallots and sesame
VIETNAMESE VEGETARIAN SSAM (v) corn, mushroom and noodle spring rolls wrapped in lettuce with housemade sweet chilli sauce
BEETROOT, WATER CHESTNUT, CHIVE DUMPLING (v) soft and crunchy gyoza with a goma sauce
STEAMED RICE (v)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a 10-course brunch with bottomless bubbles (or soft drinks for non-drinkers - does not include Mocktails or Bubble Tea) for one person at Yuu Kitchen.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Available from May 13 2017.
- Still filtered water is free but sparkling is charged at £2 per bottle.
- Valid on the 10-course set menu only. Dishes are subject to change and availability. The set menu cannot be substituted for any other dish on the a la carte menu. Guests may add to this menu and all additional dishes will be charged as per the a la carte menu price.
- Available Saturdays and Sundays only from 12pm-4pm (last sitting 3pm)
- Bookings are essential. To book, please email email@example.com quoting your voucher and security codes. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- This is a sharing tapas-style menu where dishes will be served between two people. Individual people dining will be served dishes accordingly. Each dish is prepared and served as and when they are ready, which reflects our dining style.
- Bites and desserts will be served at the beginning and end of the meal.
- Maximum eight vouchers per booking.
- We operate a responsible drinking policy, therefore management reserves the right to refuse service.
- All diners seated at the table must have purchased a Time Out voucher and be able to provide valid security codes and voucher numbers. Additional guests cannot be added by paying the Time Out promotional price. Other guests who wish to dine from this menu must pay the full menu price.
- Alcohol will only be served to customers over 18 with valid ID.
- Voucher expires on August 6 2017.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.