Shit-Faced Shakespeare - ‘Much Ado About Nothing’
- If you haven't heard of this bloody brilliant concept then boy, are you in for a treat!
- It goes like this: a regular performance of a classic Shakespeare play in which a single (ever-changing) member of the cast is absolutely bladdered on the night.
- Unpredictable, fun and potentially wet-your-pants funny (who are we kidding? It's definitely wet-your-pants funny), it's a show like none you'll have seen before.
- It might sound as though we're half-cut as well, but no - you really can snap up tickets from as little as £13.
Take one of Shakespeare's best-loved comedies, add a cast of first-rate actors (one of whom is completely shit-faced), and watch as hilarious booze-fuelled stage hijinks ensues. Sound like an awesome night out? That's because it absolutely is! Side-splittingly funny, raucous and completely interactive, the show has already entertained over 50,000 eager theatre-goers across the UK and America and now it's back in London's West End with an all new production you'd be mad to miss.
This boozy production of ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ is the perfect way to introduce the Bard's works to new audiences who might not usually go in for more traditional stagings. With shedloads of praise from critics around the globe, you can be certain you're in for some lolz when you take your discounted seat from as little as £13.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Shitfaced Shakespeare – Much Ado About Nothing.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please collect your tickets from the box office in good time.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets purchased in the same booking will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.