The English School of Falconry
- Highlights? More like high flights! With one of these incredible experiences at the UK's number one bird reserve, you'll get to free fly birds and feel the power of controlling a beast of the sky like some sort of ancient sorcerer.
- With a whole host of owls and eagles, there’s a right smorgas-bird of feathered creatures to get up close and personal with.
- Not only will you get your experience, but you can see the whole of the bird of prey centre and have fun in the activity farm.
- With a saving of up to £65, this winged whirlwind adventure won’t peck too much of a dent into your wallet. It really is perfect day out for grown-ups and kids alike.
To paraphrase Alan Partridge 'we know a cracking owl sanctuary', and it just so happens we’ve got an absolutely sublime offer for you, so you won’t have to spend a leg and a wing to get there.
There are two different ways you could take this one. The first is The Owl Experience – perfect for anyone up for a hoot on a day out. Spend two hours with the falconer flying species from the Barn Owl, European Eagle Owl, Great Grey Owl, Tawny Owl… the list goes on. What’s more, you actually get to handle and fly the birds.
Or if you’re looking for a higher-octane thrill, spend your day on the Little and Large Bird of Prey Experience. You’ll get to meet and hold some of the smallest birds like the Scops Owl, and then fly some of the most legendary birds in the world, from the American Bald Eagle and the Steppe Eagle. Experience the true power of these apex predators first-hand. Can’t think of much more exciting than that.
Both come with a nice hot cuppa and entry to the bird of prey centre and activity farm too, so you can really get to grips with these talon-ted animals. This is a once in a lifetime experience for a fraction of the price, so swoop in on these tickets as swift as you can.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an Owl experience or a Little and Large Bird of Prey experience for one or two people with The English School of Falconry.
- Only one voucher is allowed per person.
- When you have purchased your voucher, please call 01234 742 362 or 01234 742 766 to book your experience.
- Please bring a copy of your voucher with you when you come to the centre.
- Experience can be booked seven days a week, am or pm.
- This voucher is valid up until June 24 2017.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 14 years.
- No spectators allowed.
- Cameras welcome.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and sensible footwear.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.