The London Dungeon Lates
- Prepare to embark on an immersive tour revisiting some of London's most gruesome moments from history that are sure to get your heart racing.
- Blending theatre, special effects and storytelling with laugh-out-loud humour and edge-of-your-seat suspense, the London Dungeon Lates create some truly gripping experiences.
- You’ll meet infamous barber Sweeney Todd, get the hell out of 1665’s plague-ridden streets and visit Jack the Ripper’s favourite watering hole.
- Plus you’ll even get a tipple to kick-start your tour and an alcohol-infused pie from Mrs Lovett’s pie shop to boot. You won’t find anywhere else in London that serves up booze as well as boos. Get your tickets with us for an thrillingly low £20.
There's nothing like a fortifying dose of scary night-time fun to perk you up after a dreary day at the office. And when the entertainment is provided by the infamous London Dungeon, you know you're in for the spookiest ride of your life. Before descending into the bowels of the Dungeon, muster up some Dutch courage with an authentic Victorian cocktail served by a darkly mischievous barmaid in the decadent Gin Palace Bar. No trip through London’s dark history can begin without getting fitted by the Tailor, who will hand select an accessory for you to wear for your journey, perhaps a feather boa for you sir?
After visiting the Tailor it's time to leave the modern, working world behind and embark on a thrill-filled journey through 1,000 years of London's dark past – guided by a cast of London’s infamous rogues and villains.
Meet Sweeney Todd and his evil sidekick Mrs Lovett, escape the Plague-ridden streets of 1665 and visit Jack the Ripper’s favoured haunt, the Ten Bells Pub in Whitechapel, then finally face your fears on the drop ride before a visit to The Dungeon Tavern to settle those nerves.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to London Dungeon Lates on selected dates.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your voucher is only valid for the selected time.
- Each tour lasts for approximately 60 minutes.
- Lates tour includes a Victorian Gin cocktail on arrival, an item of clothing from our dress up wardrobe*, an after-hours adults-only tour of the London Dungeon including 11 live shows and Drop Dead Drop Ride, pies in Mrs Lovett's pie shop and a visit to The Dungeon Tavern.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over.
- General admission was £29. Tickets are now £20. Please note that tickets are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.