WABI: A Taste of Japan
- Head to Lindley Hall in Westminster on July 7 or 8 for WABI: A Taste of Japan.
- You can learn loads about Japanese food, sake and culture, all under one roof from industry experts.
- What's more, tickets are a mere £12.50 - that's 50% off the original price! Nice.
Japanese food may not be as new as all these bubble wraps, tigellas and whatever the new food craze is, but it's sure as hell become a staple of the London food scene. So if you want to take your taste of Japan to the next level, you need to get a ticket for WABI on Friday July 7 and Saturday July 8.
Partnered with The Japan Centre, Shoryu and many other Japanese companies in London, as well as hosting food and drink companies from Japan, combined with live product demos, tastings and masterclasses, you won't find a more in-depth exploration of Japanese food anywhere in London, than Lindley Hall in Westminster when WABI visits.
With hard-to-find products you won't get anywhere else, stalls dedicated to sake, expert chefs who can reveal the art of sushi-making and much more, you'll be a dab-hand in all sorts of Japanese arts in no time. And tickets are 50% off. Domo arigato, Time Out!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket and to WABI: A Taste of Japan at Lindley Hall, Westminster.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated date.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- For masterclass enquiries please email email@example.com.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.