1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Card, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all valid Time Out Cardholders over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prize winners will be made available to those who send a SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
Additional terms and conditions for Fortnum & Mason competition
1. Prizes valid on 6th November only.
2. The competition will close at midnight on Wednesday 22nd of October 2014.
3. Prize valid for 1 person only.
4. Any additional food or drink consumed must be paid for by the Cardholder.
5. Winners will be notified by midnight Thursday 23rd of October 2014.
The Gin Palace
It's not all about gin at this Strand Palace Hotel cocktail bar, but with a name like that – and with more than 30 different types on offer – they clearly rate the stuff. There are 20 whiskies on offer too, as well as gin afternoon tea, bar bites and a solid cocktail selection. G&Ts do brisk business, with your choice of gin from the likes of Sipsmith, Tanqueray No. 10, Hoxton Gin, Hendrick's, Brockmans Premium and Whitley Neil, plus a few sourced from around the world – including Citadelle Gin from Cognac, and Aviation from Portland. Cocktails include margaritas, long island ice teas, martinis and mojitos. The bar menu features options such as teriyaki salmon and chicken satay, plus there's afternoon tea, too.
Venue says: “Have you discovered our amazing gin afternoon tea? A classic afternoon tea menu with a gin cocktail twist.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Win a chocolate making course with Hotel Chocolat
- Treasure Island Time Out Card terms and conditions
- Win tickets to The View from The Shard's VIP birthday party
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to ‘The Art of the Brick’