Time Out Digital Limited ("Time Out" or "Promoter")
Standard Terms and Conditions for TIME OUT CARD Online Competition and Prize Draw ("Promotion")
1. These terms and conditions ("Rules") apply to Promotion(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Promotion, entrants ("Entrant(s)" or "You") agree to be bound by these Rules. Any additional specific conditions applicable to a Promotion will be provided by Time Out and its website and will form part with these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Promotion is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Promotion. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the Promotion online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Promotion web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Promotion web page or website.
3. Each Time Card Promotion is open only to all valid Time Out Cardholders over the age of 18 and who are legal residents in the United Kingdom. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Promotion, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion starts on Monday March 29, and ends at 11.45pm British Time on Tuesday April 5.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed ("Entry" or "Entries"). An Entry is allowed online ("Online Entry" or "Online Entries"). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Promotion web page and Entrants should email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Promotion to which they participate) to the following email address: email@example.com. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
6. By entering the Promotion You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure they are correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries ("Winner(s)") will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by email within forty eight (48) hours from the End Date of Promotion and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within the allotted time as stated on such email. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to (i) verify the Winner's Time Out Card membership status and validity of the Time Out Card; and (ii) ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days' after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they may be requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Promotion. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The prize provider is Robert Clayton and Laura Noble. This prize is open to entrants who are 18 or over only. Where the Prize involves alcohol, Time Out and/or the Prize Provider reserves the right to verify the age of the Winner. Time Out has no control over any relevant safety instructions that may be set out by the Prize Provider. It is the responsibility of the Winner to comply with the safety rules and other rules of the Prize Provider when taking up the Prize and to adhere to any health and safety guidelines as provided by the Prize Provider. Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Time Out and Time Out is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider. The winner is entitled to two places on the guestlist at Robert Clayton's 'Estate' exhibition. This event takes place on Tuesday April 19.
10. Jurisdiction. The Promotion, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Deptford is looking pretty plush these days: even its railway arches, which were once air raid shelters – now cute cocktail bar Little Nan’s and pleasantly rustic restaurant Dirty Apron – are the actual bomb (apologies). But while Deptford’s belly is well catered for, its feet have been neglected – something that new girls-only sneaker store Kickslove aims to remedy. This is the fully realised dream of committed sneakerhead Lisa Barlow (who earned her stripes at Size? and Nike). She had a clear aim: to set up a sneaker destination for likeminded girls to nerd out in. Mission accomplished. The space is slick, with a brilliant gilded floor courtesy of Deptford graffiti artist Insa and a dedicated trainer literature corner complete with back copies of Sneaker Freaker. Yet despite being aimed squarely at sneakerheads, it’s a welcoming little spot, even in-store rottweiler Rocky is incredibly friendly, so you won’t feel intimidated even if you’ve only just dipped a toe in the trainer world. With a select yet comprehensive stock and plenty of exclusives coming this year, this is a shop that could run and run.
Venue says: “We've extended our sale, with up to 50% off all kicks. Ends July 14. Find styles from Adidas, Reebok, Fila, Puma, Converse and Saucony.”
You might also like
- Foodies Festival, Clapham Common Terms and Conditions
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive night of Brazilian song
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Raleigh Ritchie Presents' at the Prince Charles Cinema
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival, Clapham Common